2 Easy Steps to Make Ice Cream Liquid Mixture
Alaskan Snow Manufacturing has built an enviable reputation as the source of shelf-stable frozen treats that include both soft serve ice cream as well as slushie powders to the foodservice industry.
1.Measure 5 liters of water into a 10 liter bucket
2. Whisk in 2 kg ice cream powder mix.
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CUP SOFT SERVE
5 Litres of Cold tap water
2 cups Creamy smooth Peanut Butter, warmed in the microwave to make it pourable
1x 2 Kg bag Alaskan Snow Chocolate Soft Serve powder
1. Fill a clean 10-litre mixing bucket with 5 litres of cold tap water.
2. Add 2 kg bag of Chocolate Soft Serve, stirring vigorously with a wire whisk until completely dissolved (about 5 minutes)
3. Stir in Peanut Butter with a wire whisk until well mixed.
4. Pour the mixture into your soft serve machine or cover and place in refrigerator.
COFFEE SOFT SERVE
2 litres of cooled Coffee
1 x 2 Kg bag Alaskan Snow Vanilla Soft Serve powder mix
1. Fill a clean 10-litre mixing bucket with 2 litres of cooled coffee.
2. Add 3 litres of cold water
2. Add a bag of 2 kg Vanilla Soft Serve, stirring vigorously with a wire whisk until completely dissolved (about 10 minutes).
3. Pour the mixture into your soft serve machine or cover and place in refrigerator.