Soft serve ice cream powder mix 2 Kg
Made for the HoReCa/industries – soft and hard ice cream
Alaskan Snow Manufacturing produces powdered soft and hard ice cream products for the HoReCa/industries. (Hotels, Restaurants and Cafes)
We offer the best soft, creamy smooth and delicious soft-serve ice cream powder mix. Our more than 20 unique flavours keep our happy customers coming back for more./industries. (Hotels, Restaurants and Cafes)
Benefits of soft serve ice cream powder vs. liquid mix
Compared to ready-to-use alternatives, Alaskan Snow soft serve ice cream powders cost less to buy, distribute, store and serve – helping you make more money.
Reduced wastage as you make up fresh liquid product as demand dictates.
With our dry mixes, you no longer have to worry about keeping the powder in a separate fridge, paying extra electricity costs. Alaskan Snow soft serve powder mix can be stored at room temperate in dry conditions for at least a shelf life of 12 months .
The costs of distribution of our product in South Africa is less as we are not paying for shipping the weight of water.
Plus, each 2 Kg bag of soft serve powder yields 7.5 litres of liquid mix made up fresh every day, as you need it.
Our range of flavours makes sure you can keep your customers coming back for more.
Mixing instructions for:
Alaskan Snow Soft serve ice cream powder
1. Measure out of 5 litres of cold or tap water into a 10 litres bucket.
2. Pour the 2 Kg bag of Alaskan Snow soft serve ice cream powder mix into the water using a kitchen whisk.
3. Whisk until all the sugar has dissolved
4. This will produce 7.5 litres of liquid ice cream soft serve mix.
4. Pour the liquid soft serve ice cream mix into the hopper of your soft serve ice cream machine.
5. Store the remaining liquid in a sealed bucket in the fridge.
6. For clarity please click on the Youtube demo below.
Mixing instructions for Gelato/hard ice cream.
Measure out of 2.5 litres of cream, and 2.5 litres of milk into a 10 litres bucket.
Pour the 2 Kg bag of Alaskan Snow ice cream powder mix into the water using a kitchen whisk.
Whisk until all the sugar has dissolved.
Let the mix stand for 10 minutes.
This will produce 7.5 litres of liquid ice cream gelato mix.
Pour the liquid gelato ice cream mix into the hopper of your hard ice cream machine.
Store the remaining liquid in a sealed bucket in the fridge.